 Local / United Kingdom / 197
Re: #9 Shell sets making appearances.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 16:02:47 GMT

Richard Franks writes:
Sorry, I appear to be a bit slow! Do you need to buy petrol to get
points to get the Shell sets, or can you just walk in with a wad of
money and buy them? Not that I have a wad of money but still!

Cheers,
Richard

It appears that some Shell garges will quite happily let you walk in with a wad
of cash and carry off whatever you want whilst others require you to have
purchased petrol.

I've been fortunate in that all the garages I've been to have been the former
kind and not the latter.

Neil.
--
Neil C. Ford