 Local / United Kingdom / 119
Re: #9 Shell sets making appearances.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 17 Dec 1998 14:46:14 GMT

Richard Dee writes:
#9 Shell sets making appearances.
Got mine today.

Umm... lugnet.loc.uk newbie here :-)

I managed to pick up set 9 (along with 10 and a load of other stuff) last
weekend.  This was from a garage in Horsham, West Sussex.  No rstriction on
what I could have either :-)

Neil.
--
Neil C. Ford
neil@binky.demon.co.uk

Message has 1 Reply:
  Re: #9 Shell sets making appearances.

Still looking for 10. the 2 garages I have been to seem to be good with regards to how many can be purchased. One, however, has not had good stock. THe other does, but costs 4p more per litre of petrol.... binky wrote in message ... (...) (26 years ago, 17-Dec-98, to lugnet.loc.uk)

Message is in Reply To:
  #9 Shell sets making appearances.

#9 Shell sets making appearances. Got mine today. -- ___...___ richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove nospam dot Web Site: (URL) Instant Messenger: RJD88888 ICQ 13177071 ___...___ For the best Lego news, visit: (URL) instructions for a model? (URL) (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.loc.uk)