 Local / United Kingdom / 188
Re: Where can I find a 2147?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 3 Jan 1999 22:05:18 GMT

Hello!
Confirmed, yes, those are the two I have, found the instructions somewhere.
Couldn't remember at the time if this was same or different.

Richard
Jonathon Goldsworthy wrote in message ...
The 2 promos that you have are probably 1808 and 1818, that I sold to you.
2147 was available from BA for a while, but has not appeared in the
in-flight magazine for some time now.
It may be that you can still get them direct from BA, as Huw did.

Jonathon

Richard Dee wrote in message ...
Yes please! Do we know the set #??
I have 2 airline promos, wouldn't want a duplicate.
Huw Millington wrote in message ...
I wrote to BA at Heathrow and got them to send me 10 :-)

I'll dig out the address if you want to go that route.

Huw

Carbon 60 wrote in message <368E2432.9AF4B6BB@bigfoot.com>...
I am looking for the 1998 British Airways set, has anyone seen or know
where to get it from?

Carbon 60