 Local / United Kingdom / 187
Re: Where can I find a 2147?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 3 Jan 1999 19:25:35 GMT

I picked up a 1808 on a Monarch flight to Spain 3 years ago, and another on
a Monarch flight last May.
I found and bought 5x 1818 and a couple of 1808s in Helsinki airport early
last year, but no more when I was there again later in the year :-(
Unfortunately, I no longer consider any of them spares, sorry.

Jonathon

Carbon 60 wrote in message <368FB486.9CC63258@bigfoot.com>...
Jonathon Goldsworthy wrote:
The 2 promos that you have are probably 1808 and 1818, that I sold to • you.
2147 was available from BA for a while, but has not appeared in the
in-flight magazine for some time now.
It may be that you can still get them direct from BA, as Huw did.

Where did you buy those from then, or are they are the 2 older BA ones.

Carbon 60