 Local / United Kingdom / 1860
Re: DK selling Ultimate Lego Book for £6.99
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 20:41:44 GMT

Umm... that's an offer I wasn't aware of :-)  Not that I'm going to drop
the advisor in it.

If people do want to find an advisor near them, feel free to email me at
neil.ford@dk.com and I'll see what I can do about putting you in touch
with one.  I would need an address and a phone number (in case the
advisor doesn't have email).  Once you are hooked up you don't actually
need to order through them, you can order directly with us by phone or
via www.dk.com, have access to our offers, get free P&P in the UK and
the advisor still get's their commission.

And yes, we do have people who do this full-time and do quite nicely at
it too :-)

But enough DK pushing for one day.

Neil.

Lawrence Wilkes wrote:

Just to say that I saw a DK stand at a craft fare (the DK stands seem to be
common now at these types of events), and they were selling the Ultimate Lego
book for £6.99, with a large prominant display.

You might want to check out a local DK dealer if you can find one. By that I
dont mean a book shop but one of those private folks who seem to do it in
their spare time (or full time for some I guess). One sold me the new SW
episode 1 cross sections for £6.99 when that had just come out.

regards
lawrence