 Local / United Kingdom / 1844
    Re: LEGO/DK event at Ottakars —Alan Kershaw
   (...) Richard got to post before I did. My Five year old has just been given the two new books for people & animals, made "from bricks that you have at home". I would be interested to find out how many of these models (if any) can be completed, in (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: LEGO/DK event at Ottakars —Ian Bishop
      (...) I agree entirely. Lego and DK's response to this of course would be that the pictures, parts and colours are only a guide and you should use your initiative to build from the parts you do have, missing the point by a mile as usual. When my (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: LEGO/DK event at Ottakars —Neil Ford
   Apologies if the formatting on this is messed up... I'm using Netscrape at work to read news :-) I will indeed pass comments on to the relevent people. We have actually received calls here at DKFL regarding the very subject of not having the right (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: LEGO/DK event at Ottakars —Eric Kingsley
   Cross posted to lugnet.general and followups set to lugnet.general. Thought you all might be interested in this. I happened to catch this using my browser. It seems some folks at DKFL are now (after going to press) looking into the 2 DK books as to (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general)