 Local / United Kingdom / 1835
    Re: brick packs —James Brown
   (...) Buying them via Lugnet or RTL. Get some co-operative fellow on my side of the pond to buy you several 5145's, and either pay in cash or in various UK only sets. Like, for example, the cannons service pack, on any one of a gazillion promo (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: brick packs —Patricia Schempp
   (...) in. Shop@Home is rumoured to not be selling parts packs next year, and its better to be safe than sorry. Get someone to order them now, S@H ships quickly, then you can take time to finish out the transaction. I'd be willing to consider this (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)