 Local / United Kingdom / 1755
Re: Stallman mentions Lego in newspaper article
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 01:04:32 GMT

Liam Parnell wrote:
Tragic, when Windows 2000 is being treated like the Second Coming, and
Microsoft is due to face judgement in the anti-trust case.  The whole Lego
programming phenomenon would have been the perfect way to present the issues of
free software to the public.  I may have to take up journalism, I couldn't do
any worse than this.

True.

It's my belief:
"Those who can, do."
"Those who can't, teach."
"Those who can't teach become journalists."

Actually, I don't believe that part about teaching.
I know many excellent teachers.
I can't say the same of journalists or analysts.

-- dave