 Local / United Kingdom / 175
Re: Amersham Entertainer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 2 Jan 1999 18:20:17 GMT

I shall look in the phonebook, just a sec.
They do have a website, though I haven't a clue the URL.
I doubt very much that it was www.entertainer.co.uk, and
as such a search engine would be better.

The phone number is....01494-727264.
The one in Uxbridge has loads as well, but no phone number,
sorry. Phone book doesn't reach that far.
Do try a search for their web page, because if I remember
correctly, they do mail order.
Guess what, while looking at the next page, found a mail
order number!! 01494-717444 and the website address!!

http://www.thetoyshop/entertainer

Carbon 60 wrote in message <368E20E4.F88992C@bigfoot.com>...
Richard Dee wrote:

Same sets, same prices, except 6766 was 23 pounds.
No '99 sets though. They also had a couple of 6036,

What's their phone number - I know someone who wants a 6766.

Carbon 60