 Local / United Kingdom / 161
160  |  162
Subject:
Cardiff Entertainer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 30 Dec 1998 10:23:52 GMT

Happy Chrimble to the group - sadly I missed my chance before the day - and
happy new year in advance...

Cardiff Entertainer has a bunch of 6547s for a tenner, lots of 8280s for
twenty quid, about four 6497s for fifteen quid, a few 6958s for 18 quid, ten
6982s for thirty, and a few 6766s (I think - the big Native American camp)
for twenty-five quid.

Shame I'm almost completely skint. I plan to get a 8280 this week though...

And of course, lots of new 1999 stuff. Much ninjas, many adventurers, etc.

Incidentally, Early Learning Centre has reduced the Town Jr Police station
to 19.99 all across the country. Cardiff has run out but Gloucester has
several...

Steve