 Local / United Kingdom / 156
Re: Woolies' is having a sale!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 29 Dec 1998 10:30:05 GMT

Annoying, isn't it??
The yanks have sales every week, we are lucky to find one at all...
And if we do, 'tis usually just the occasional set, or discontinued
line. 2 years is too long to wait to buy some sets!!

Huw Millington wrote in message ...
The only item I have seen on sale so far is the motorised Cyberslam set in
Argos. I think it was 19.99, down from 20-something.

Huw