 Local / United Kingdom / 1556
Re: UK On-line Auctions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 10:50:11 GMT

I thought of putting some of my own stuff on the UK services, but if no one
ever goes there looking for lego its a waste of time. There is not a single
lego entry on any of these UK services as far as I can see.

I checked this over the weekend. It was a 12v train, the price was high
enough for me to see site does have hits... just not lots!

However, I would like to be able to more easily identify auctions from • folks
in the UK.
Call me old fashioned, but I would prefer to deal with someone I can more
easily contact and exchange products and money with.
If you continue using the US services, could you put a UK somewhere in the
title so they are more easily spotted?

Go  to:
http://pages.ebay.com/search/items/search.html

Look for "international search". What is really needs is a "Europe only"
search.

Scott A