 Local / United Kingdom / 1542
  Millenium Slizers and Battle Droids now in Scotland

Beatties in Kilmarnock today had Millennium Slizers at 14.99 UKP and 8001 Battle Droids at 21.99 UKP. I also noticed the Droid Development kit plus two other sets of that ilk that I haven't seen before - sorry, I forgot the names. The battle droid (...) (25 years ago, 22-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Millenium Slizers and Battle Droids now in Scotland

(...) Could any of the British cats that have bought the Battle Droid post some contact info for us US types so we can maybe email or call the stores over there and order this set. With my luck, I'll order it from the UK, pay extravagantly for it, (...) (25 years ago, 22-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Millenium Slizers and Battle Droids now in Scotland

(...) Sigh. Just like trains MT seems to be a theme we don't get completely, unless it turns up in the 2000 catalogue. [Of course, I realise trainheads miss a lot more sets.] OTOH, it's an excuse for a continental holiday... :: paul :: last thing (...) (25 years ago, 22-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)