 Local / United Kingdom / 1544
Re: Millenium Slizers and Battle Droids now in Scotland
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 16:41:34 GMT

Ian Bishop wrote:

In other news, the wife just gave me 50 quid to buy my Christmas present
- the new Model Team Octan truck 5563 (only available on the continent,
149 DM) which my contact in Germany is going to send over. Bad news is
that it's got to go to Santa :(

Sigh. Just like trains MT seems to be a theme we don't get completely,
unless it turns up in the 2000 catalogue. [Of course, I realise
trainheads miss a lot more sets.]

OTOH, it's an excuse for a continental holiday...

:: paul
:: last thing Friday posting- aaah.