 Local / United Kingdom / 154
  Sales: Beatties & The Entertainer

All, In their sale, Beatties Holborn Branch (London) has 8299's (Technic Sub) for 19.99 and 8456's (Technic Fibre-Optic basic set) for 24.99 also some other non-Technic stuff, but I didn't have time to make notes. Methinks the Sub is the better (...) (26 years ago, 29-Dec-98, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Sales: Beatties & The Entertainer

My Beatties' is regretably a bit thin on Technic (High Wycombe), and certainly no subs. A shame, I'd certainly get another if it were only 20 quid! Mine does have 8217?? the robot (XXXL Models) for 20 quid. I hope to visit the Entertainer in (...) (26 years ago, 29-Dec-98, to lugnet.loc.uk)