 Local / United Kingdom / 1493
Re: McArthur Glen Designer Outlet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 09:51:01 GMT

On Mon, 18 Oct 1999, Liam Parnell (<99101811104001.00449@surrender2>)
wrote at 10:07:12

The Kids Play Factory was in the one in Wales.
The other branches probably have different toy shops.  Were there any good
offers in Cheshire?  It is supposed to be 30%-50% off or something.

I think they had Space Shuttles (8480) at 60GBP and Saxondale Castles
(6090) for 50.

Um, trying to remember what else.

There was some Scala, the Technic helicopter FOS set, the Exploriens set
with the big blue dome (6958), possibly some Wild West sets, but I'm not
sure.

As I was specifically looking for 5561, I didn't pay much attention :-)

Oh, they had the small Adventurers set with the steep blue slopes (5938)
for 5GBP

The stock doesn't seem to change much, so I don't go very often. If any
of this is of interest to anyone, I can go and check :-)
--
Tony Priestman