 Local / United Kingdom / 149
  Re: Have the sales started yet?

Christmas eve, I was in TRU, and they had the medium-sized UFO ship on sale for 14.99, and had about 6 or 7 shipping boxes-worth of them. Beatties now has a bunch of Big Explorien Starships on sale for 30 quid, and a large stock of them. (This TRU (...) (26 years ago, 27-Dec-98, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Have the sales started yet?

Our local Entertainer (Sutton Coldfield) has most of the UFO sets marked down. The big one with fibre optics for £30 or 35, the large round one for £20 (currently £15 at TRU) and others. Wild West gets a cheap Indian Camp for £25, but the only (...) (26 years ago, 29-Dec-98, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Have the sales started yet?

(...) Is that the biggest Indian set because that would be a good price for it. Carbon 60 (26 years ago, 29-Dec-98, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Have the sales started yet?

(...) Yep. I can feel a double purchase coming on. Richard (26 years ago, 30-Dec-98, to lugnet.loc.uk)