 Local / United Kingdom / 141
  Still no 1999 Catalogue :-(

Well I picked up my Shogun's Fortress and as per Huw's experiences it only contains an old 1998 catalogue. Looks like we'll have to wait a bit longer. On related notes: The Ninja dump display is quite nice. I'd sweet talk the nice lady in the shop (...) (26 years ago, 22-Dec-98, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Still no 1999 Catalogue :-(

I wonder why they don't contain 1999 catalogues. Star Wars perhaps? I rang LEGO UK today to ask for a catalogue, but they claim they don't have them yet. Huw (26 years ago, 22-Dec-98, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Still no 1999 Catalogue :-(

A couple of the smaller sets aren't too bad. I picked up the 3 smallest ones in the States back in July. I picked up 6013, 6045, and 6083. 6045 has a BURP. 6083 has no BURP's, but 4 of those log wall pieces in white, which was a bit disappointing. (...) (26 years ago, 22-Dec-98, to lugnet.loc.uk)