 Local / United Kingdom / 1316
Re: New DK books on their way
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.books
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 09:45:02 GMT

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message
news:FJ1s51.4Lp@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.loc.uk, Huw Millington writes:

(curious) Do they look like photo books or ray-traced renderings?

Photos, exactly in the style of the Ultimate LEGO book

Aw, that's so mean!  :-(  What pieces are they, BTW?

A freestyle 2x4 'hump' piece. They usually come in green for bushes, IIRC. I
don't have one to hand to check the part number.

If I don't find them in the shop today, I'll post a snippet from the ad.

Huw