 Local / United Kingdom / 1287
Re: Idea for building activity at NorthWestFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 12:43:44 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Liam Parnell writes:

So, what do people think?
Anyone interested?

I don't know if I'll be able to make it, but it does sound like a great idea
to me! Those with electrical bits and bobs could run a wire through one corner
(eg two studs in) to pass signals from one section to another. Probably
wouldn't be that much use, although it would be fun if you could use a switch
or mindstorms to light up the entire tower at once.

There could be a problem if the tower collapsed, and everybody started
fighting for their pieces, but I'm sure that wouldn't happen :)

Richard