 Local / United Kingdom / 1255
    Star Wars sets —Alan Kershaw
   Someone posted a little while ago about ASDA reducing the price of the Episode 1 sets. My local cheapjack 'remainders' store has just put literally dozens of Droid Fighter 7111 sets on the shelves for £2.99. Will all the sets be dumped before the (...) (25 years ago, 25-Sep-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Star Wars sets —Colin Bell
     My local Beatties (Winchester) has some Star Wars sets in their sale - I don't remember all the prices but they weren't discounted by more than £2-£3. They had lots of other Phantom Menace merchandise reduced - maybe that's a sign of market (...) (25 years ago, 25-Sep-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Star Wars sets —Paul Mison
   (...) My local Sainsbury's has the Droid Fighter and Lightsabre Duel priced at ukp 2.50 each, but the Duel is sold out. There are lots of fighters, though. (...) I wouldn't go as far as appalling, but I agree the 'classic' sets are a great deal (...) (25 years ago, 27-Sep-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)