 Local / United Kingdom / 1257
Re: Star Wars sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 1999 19:08:02 GMT

My local Beatties (Winchester) has some Star Wars sets in their sale - I
don't remember all the prices but they weren't discounted by more than
£2-£3. They had lots of other Phantom Menace merchandise reduced - maybe
that's a sign of market over-saturation...

They also had the new 8448 super car reduced from £79.99 to £74.99, but
that's only the same price as Argos has it anyway.

They also have the new Robotics Discovery Set (with the 'Scout' controller)
for £124.99 and the Droid Developer Kit for £89.99, which I think is the
standard price. Has anyone seen these cheaper anywhere?

--
Colin
numbersix@freshfroot.freeserve.co.uk