 Local / United Kingdom / 1217
1216  |  1218
Subject:
LEGOfest update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 18:58:06 GMT

http://come.to/LEGOfest

More attendees, more offered, more wanted...

...this is gonna be GOOD!!!

Thanks again to Huw for posting the maps. My links now updated accordingly
8-)

...and further apologies to Simon for placing his train and monorail under
'offers' 8-(

For anyone who has forgotten to ask: I'm at 5 Norton Grove, and my phone
number is (01634) 862772.

See you all Saturday!

Jon.