 Local / United Kingdom / 1196
  Entertainer

Has anyone been in any of the Entertainer stores recently to see what they've got in stock? If there's anything decent that could just persuade me to drive down instead of getting the train so I can call in on the way. (Now there's an incentive - (...) (25 years ago, 9-Sep-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Entertainer

(...) The Entertainer in Camberley has recently expanded its lego section with all the new stuff. Visited today they had - all the rockraiders - all the new technics - the new train However, it was all top price. eg. the new technics supercar was (...) (25 years ago, 11-Sep-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)