 Local / United Kingdom / 1203
Re: Entertainer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 11 Sep 1999 20:26:37 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Simon Robinson writes:
Has anyone been in any of the Entertainer stores
recently to see what they've got in stock?

The Entertainer in Camberley has recently expanded its lego section with all
the new stuff.
Visited today they had
- all the rockraiders
- all the new technics
- the new train

However, it was all top price. eg. the new technics supercar was £96 compared
to £76 in argos. The train was £100

They had tons of Star wars, which they have also been selling at the most
expensive price in the area, but noticed they had reduced the price of the
mesa pod race from £69 to £60

As far as specials go they had
1. the old technics fire engine which they have been running for ages
2. some wild west
3. the big ufo

sorry didnt write down numbers but these were nothing new

regards
lawrence