 Local / United Kingdom / 1147
1146  |  1148
Subject:
Southern LEGOfest - attendees
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 1999 10:07:00 GMT

Huw Millington (East Grinstead) - driving
Ian Bishop (Ayrshire) - plane to Stansted then train from London -
determined man!
Simon Denscombe "Carbon 60" (Redditch) - might still need to arrange
transportation
Richard Dee (High Wycombe) - driving
Simon Robinson (Lancaster) - train
Jonathon Goldsworthy - ?
Tony Priestman (Sandbach)- I haven't received confirmation yet, but he
appeared on Huw's list a while back...
David Till "Duckie Dave" (Warwick)
Michael Huffman - just happens to be in Deal at the right time!

When you add to or update this list, please include where you'll be
travelling from and if you'll be driving, i.e. if you can offer a lift to
anyone else 8-)

Thanks,

Jon.

Jon D Hayward