 Local / United Kingdom / 1146
1145  |  1147
Subject:
Southern LEGOfest - Directions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 1999 09:51:56 GMT

I live in Norton Grove, Chatham, Kent. Please e-mail me for my house number,
simply so that I get a good idea of who to expect!!! I'm little more than 5
minutes from M2 junction 3 or a little less than 10 minutes from M20
junction 6.

From M20 junction 6 follow signs to Chatham on the A229. After about 4 miles
(up Bluebell Hill), you'll reach Bridgewood Roundabout...

From M2 junction 3 follow signs to Chatham on the A229. After less than a
mile, you'll reach Bridgewood Roundabout...

...Bridgewood Roundabout is pretty big and has traffic lights all round it -
you _can't_ miss it! At this roundabout, follow the signs to Walderslade
onto Walderslade Woods Road. After about a mile, you'll reach another
roundabout where again you follow the signs to Walderslade into Fostington
Way. After a mile and down a hill there's another roundabout - take the
first exit heading up the hill (Walderslade Road). At the top of the hill,
turn left into Chestnut Avenue, then take the fourth right into Norton
Grove.

The houses are only on the right hand side of the road and are therefore
numbered sequentially. If possible, please park on the left hand side of the
road as there should be more space!

Handy map:
http://uk.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?place=Walderslade,+Kent&db=hcgaz&scale
=100000&X=576340&Y=163220

If you have trouble with the link, just use the site to search for
Walderslade.

Jon.

Jon D Hayward
Norton Grove, Chatham, Kent