 Local / United Kingdom / 1135
1134  |  1136
Subject:
Droid Developer Kit at Toys R Us?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 18:00:33 GMT

I went into Toys R Us in Reading today and they had a display of Droid
Developer Kits for £89 each. When I tried to buy one, there was a long search
in the warehouse followed by a prompt refund when they couldn't find any! They
don't have a display any longer after my visit :(

Anybody else had any luck with the above store?
How about a decent price for this set at other stores?

Stephen
--
Stephen Robson
Email: slr@westwood.u-net.com