 Local / United Kingdom / 1134
Re: UK Jambalaya Box - Reply if you want to join in!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 1999 20:01:09 GMT

Michael Edwards wrote in message ...
Hello All

This would be a nice idea, but who will start the box?
I think i don't have many good nice parts that people whould like

I hope we get a split from one of the US boxes sent over, hopefully one
chock full of US parts, green majisto hats.... roboforce figs and
accessories etc.

What would you like to see in the box, I would like to see trains, technic
peices?

Ooops, just answered that, Oh and the parts on my wishlist somewhere else in
this thread.

Help i need 3x wheels and Red hubs from the 8226, anybody here that some
spare, email me please

No spares in my collection, but I believe I recently saw this set reduced to
£6.99 in Tescos.

(Duckie) Dave Till