 Local / United Kingdom / 1116
  Re: UK Jambalaya Box - Reply if you want to join in!!!!

Hello All This would be a nice idea, but who will start the box? I think i don't have many good nice parts that people whould like What would you like to see in the box, I would like to see trains, technic peices? Help i need 3x wheels and Red hubs (...) (25 years ago, 19-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: UK Jambalaya Box - Reply if you want to join in!!!!

(...) I would happily put in considerable amounts of Technic pieces, if somebody else could put in dk grey or blue plates and 1x? bricks. I think this could work, especially if people list general interests. Count me in! David Leese, Cheshire (25 years ago, 19-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

Michael Edwards wrote in message ... (...) I hope we get a split from one of the US boxes sent over, hopefully one chock full of US parts, green majisto hats.... roboforce figs and accessories etc. (...) Ooops, just answered that, Oh and the parts (...) (25 years ago, 22-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)