 Local / United Kingdom / 1114
Re: UK Jambalaya Box - Reply if you want to join in!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 20:05:57 GMT

Errr  what is a Jambalaya Box.  It sounds v interesting.  PLMK.

David Leese

Dave Ryder wrote in message ...
In article <FGLwu9.7uM@lugnet.com>, Jason Briscoe <jason_briscoe@londone
lec.co.uk> scribbled:
So far only one person has contacted me with reagrd to starting a UK • jambalaya
box? So they are at the top of the list. I can't help but think there must • be
others who want to join in, somewhere in the UK? - maybe just maybe?

Please let me know.

Hello! me too! - I'm sure others will follow.... Richard, Huw, Michael,
Coo-eeee!

- Cross-posted to .loc.uk & follow-ups set

       /-0-0-\
| Dave Ryder    DaveR@ansuz.nospam.Demon.co.uk  (Remove .nospam to reply) |
|               ...I'm sorry, Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that...         |