 Local / United Kingdom / 1102
1101  |  1103
Subject:
Beatties Mail Order Service
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 15 Aug 1999 12:06:00 GMT

Not sure if this is widely known, but Beatties now operate a mail order
service. A flyer and price list for it was given out in the 99
catalogues up here. If anyone wants to see it, I'll post it on my
website.

You can buy over the phone with credit / debit cards. They charge 10%
for postage, min £1, max £5. 01252 810600. Looks like the whole range is
available too.

Ian Bishop, Ayrshire, UK