 Local / United Kingdom / 1086
Re: RC bargain in ELC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 13:37:07 GMT

Early Learning Centre in Crawley has a stack of the radio control car set
for 25GBP, as well as a lot of RESQ and Xtreme Team sets at about half
price.

Have you noticed how much lego is being discounted in the UK these days.
Obviously not being sold in the volumes expected. If I was a Lego
executive, I would be getting pretty worried. It says a lot for the
quality of the dumbed-down sets they're putting out.

Ian Bishop, Ayrshire, UK