 Local / United Kingdom / 1075
Re: Droid Developer Kit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 8 Aug 1999 23:55:36 GMT

In article <FG5zCn.LrE@lugnet.com>, Huw Millington
<hmillington@cix.co.uk> writes

Col <NumberSix@REMOVEfreshfroot.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
news:FG5z0x.LA2@lugnet.com...
Hiya

I was in WHSmiths in Winchester yesterday and they had two Droid Developer
Kit display boxes on the shelves where the computer games are - the boxes
were empty and had no price on display, so I asked an assistant who said • the
set would be available on August 27th (which is a Friday) and would cost
about £70.

Anybody else heard anything else?

EB reckon the end of August as well. But their price is £90

Huw

I saw the kit being demonstrated at LLW a couple of weeks ago, and I
wasn't impressed. You only get half of R2D2's head :(
--
Tony Priestman