 Local / Singapura / 4
Re: do we have our own group
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.loc.sg
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 02:25:31 GMT

In lugnet.general, helix83@hotmail.com (ravi & visu) writes:
In lugnet.general, Ravi Mohan writes:
(SNIP)
whoops singapore does have its own group.unfortunately no one uses it(AHHHH)
anyway Todd its singapore,singapura is the malay name,and chinese are the
majority.the only place labeled singapura is the malaysian railway station
                                                ravi

OK, I changed Singapura->Singapore in the groups DB.  This won't fix the
name in the initial automated post to the group, but it will fix the way
it is displayed on the web pages from now on.

--Todd