 Local / Singapura / *51 (-20)
  The LEGO Colosseum Project

Hello LEGO fans, Last weekend, members from a Singapore Lego Fan Group, S0937FG, came together to recreate 2 quarants of the Roman Colosseum out of LEGO bricks. The installation was done on-site in the Asian Civilisation Museum(ACM),Singapore.The (...) (19 years ago, 17-Sep-05, to lugnet.loc.sg, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.events, FTX) !!

  Re: Out of the shadows....finally

(...) Thank You Stefan! Just to share a little bit more on the vehicle...It is officially known as the Light Fire Attack Vehicle (LFAV) [or more affectionately- the Red Rhino, because it looks like one :P].A locally designed vehicle,it's just a (...) (19 years ago, 29-Aug-05, to lugnet.people.teens, lugnet.loc.sg)

  Re: Out of the shadows....finally

Welcome! Snazzy fire truck. :D -Stefan- (19 years ago, 29-Aug-05, to lugnet.people.teens, lugnet.loc.sg)

  Out of the shadows....finally

Hi everyone, Been lurking around LUGNET for ages and it's high time that I "de-lurked" so here goes...I am 19 year old LEGO fan (yup, I'm over 18 but I'm still a teen at heart.=D ) staying in Singapore. My current specific LEGO interest are Town (...) (19 years ago, 27-Aug-05, to lugnet.people.teens, lugnet.loc.sg)

  Re: Searching for Larry Pieniazek!!!!

(...) And what better place to cool off ;-) Oh, he's getting used to the weather (temp 31 deg C). Attired in T-shirt, shorts and sandals he's better dressed than us locals. He's getting quite adept with a pair of chopsticks, refusing to use fork and (...) (19 years ago, 9-Mar-05, to lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.sg, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.org.us.cedarlug, FTX)

  Re: Searching for Larry Pieniazek!!!!

"Larry Pieniazek" <larry.(mylastname)@...e.DOT.com> schreef in bericht news:ICpFoy.17Ir@lugnet.com... (...) Cool! So this is why you went to Singapore! Damn Lar, Janey said you lived like a king and she was right! Jeroen (19 years ago, 6-Mar-05, to lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.sg, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.org.us.cedarlug)

  Re: Searching for Larry Pieniazek!!!!

(...) Oh, ok. Unfortunately, I haven't figured out how to add annotations to the pics in Brickshelf. So, if you'll look at the last (group) pic: the one in front is Daniel. In the back row, from left to right: LP, CS, Eddie, Jomain and Wee Yeh. You (...) (19 years ago, 2-Mar-05, to lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.sg, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.org.us.cedarlug)

  Re: Searching for Larry Pieniazek!!!!

(...) I know who Larry is (how could I not?). I wanted to know who the others were :-) -Orion (19 years ago, 2-Mar-05, to lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.sg, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.org.us.cedarlug, FTX)

  Re: Searching for Larry Pieniazek!!!!

(...) He's the happy looking one in (URL) this pic>:-) JOHN (19 years ago, 2-Mar-05, to lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.sg, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.org.us.cedarlug, FTX)

  Re: Searching for Larry Pieniazek!!!!

(...) Who's who in the pictures? I'm one of those people that's curious what the face is like behind the name. -Orion (19 years ago, 2-Mar-05, to lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.sg, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.org.us.cedarlug, FTX)

  Re: Searching for Larry Pieniazek!!!!

(...) Um, see admin.general??? On second thought, don't. Don't want to lose one of my fans!!! I have piccies too, just need to upload them. (19 years ago, 2-Mar-05, to lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.sg, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.org.us.cedarlug, FTX)

  Re: Searching for Larry Pieniazek!!!!

(...) Search no more, people. Right now, he is here with us in Singapore! Members of the newly formed SingLUG (Singapore Lego User Group) had a great time with him last weekend. And will probably have another bash with him coming weekend. Here are (...) (19 years ago, 2-Mar-05, to lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.sg, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.org.us.cedarlug, FTX)

  Traveling to Singapore

If all goes as planned, i will be in Singapore from about 22 Feb to 3 March. I will be working hard but would love to try to get hold of some AFOLs while I am there. if you are interested, contact me offline via email. I know there are some fans in (...) (19 years ago, 15-Feb-05, to lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.sg)

  Thailand

Any Lego groups in Bangkok? Any enthusiasts interested in starting one? (23 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.sg)

  NJRC 2000 in Singapore

Hi, educators This may be of interest to people who have to organise or prepare kids to take part in robotics competitions. The National Junior Robotics Competition (NJRC) 2000 which is in its 2nd year running, was held from 5-7 Sep in Singapore. (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.loc.sg, lugnet.edu)

  any AFOLs in Nepal?

I'll be in Nepal- Kathmandu/Namche Bazaar/Everest in Feb of next year. Any adult LEGO fans in Nepal? I post here becasue I see no loc.nepal. I'd love to meet someone in Khatmandu for a cup of tea or a beer, I'd even bring a minifig from the U.S. as (...) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.sg)

  castles

castles is out or so says the news paper-half day @school today so i'm gonna check out tru orchard-report follows THE BIG R (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.sg)

  scout report

IIIIII"MMM...MMM BBBBAAAACCCCCKKKKKKKK! ok-the artic and city lines are out @sogo but not TRU Marina. I'm gonna check orchard on saturday-can't wait for the 2000 catalogue to come out! (24 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.sg)

  Not Quite MindFest - NJRC '99 in SG-land

After drooling at all those wonderful pictures and reports on the recent MindFest, I just had to post some pics of the National Junior Robotics Competition (NJRC) which was held here in SG-land on 9 & 10 Sep 99 at (URL) event was organised in (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.sg)

  7-11 exclusives

well there seem to be certain sets (eg 2870 paradisa small boxset???) which are exclusive to 7-11! any ideas;i've also noticed some others which are alledgedly exclusives elsewhere.full list of sets to follow! ravi (25 years ago, 22-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.sg)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact