 People / 4325
Re: Searching for Larry Pieniazek!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.sg, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.org.us.cedarlug
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 03:38:46 GMT

In lugnet.people, Chio Siong Soh wrote:
   In lugnet.people, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.people, Brian Pilati wrote:
   Larry,

I am in need of help in two areas and I believe you are the only one who can help me. I have tried to e-mail you at this address lpieniazekatmercatornospam.com but without success (bounces).

He’s not so hard to find. Hard to get rid of, I’d say;-) He did change companies; note his new email from this post

Search no more, people. Right now, he is here with us in Singapore!

Members of the newly formed SingLUG (Singapore Lego User Group) had a great time with him last weekend. And will probably have another bash with him coming weekend.

Here are some pics of our meeting: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=119522

Btw, why would you want to get rid of him :-)

Who’s who in the pictures? I’m one of those people that’s curious what the face is like behind the name.

-Orion