 Local / Sverige / 35
34  |  36
Subject:
LEGO Truck Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.se
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 1999 01:40:40 GMT

I noticed on the LEGO web site that the Truck Show will be in Sweden (I
guess technically it is going on right now) in August.  Since it didn't come
anywhere close to me here in the US and I will be in Sweden in a few weeks,
I am hoping to catch it while I am there.

Unfortunately it looks like I will be in Stockholm a week to early!  The
schedule (http://www.LEGO.com/se/competition/truckshowplan2.asp) shows it un
Uppsala on August 24th.  It seems to me that I have seen signs for Uppsala
when leaving the Arlanda Airport.  How far from Stockholm is Uppsala?  I
looked on Mapquest and as long as I picked the right Uppsala, it doesn't
appear to far away.  I will be in Sweden from August 22-26.  Anyone know why
there is a gap in the schedule from August 1st until August 24th?

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh