 Local / Sverige / 2932
    Help with a translation —Jim Hughes
   Hi: I am working on the history of Lego and currently researching Iceland. There is very little information about this and unfortunately it is in Icelandic. Cuold any of you possibly help translate this paragraph: Rekstur verkstæðanna Fyrstu árin (...) (18 years ago, 29-Aug-06, to lugnet.loc.se)

        Re: Help with a translation —Anders Isaksson
   (...) I think reposting in .dk or .no would work better. Danish and Norwegian are a bit more close to Icelandic than Swedish is. Trying (URL) work very well :-) (...) Running verkstæðanna Primarily árin voru workshop - þrír. Trésmíðaverkstæði where (...) (18 years ago, 29-Aug-06, to lugnet.loc.se)