 Local / Sverige / 1509
  lugnet signs in Sweden

As a follow up to a post in loc/se/ i just did some searching for "lugnet" in Sweden: ("lugnet" means something like "the tranquility" in Swedish) "Lugnet, the center of possibilities" - ski center (long URL!) (URL) Lugnet" (URL) Lugnet Inn" (That's (...) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.general)

  Re: lugnet signs in Sweden

(...) These were pretty funny. (...) Is this a reference to the Guarded Inn set? (...) Unfortunately, a bowling ball made of bricks wouldn't roll very well. (...) I don't know, that sounds like a pretty good description to me. ;) Thanks, these made (...) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.general)

  Re: lugnet signs in Sweden

(...) The most imfamous Lugnet must be "Lugnets industriområde", Stockholm. (URL) once watched a documentary on it, it was a place where alcoholics and outlaws created their own town within the city with their own unwritten laws and an economic (...) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.general)