 Local / Sverige / 1190
    Invitation to LEGO fest, Sweden, Ludvika. 13th December —Tobbe Arnesson
   Hi! I'm hosting a LEGO fest in Ludvika, Sweden. When? Start Friday the 13th of December End Sunday the 15th of December If you only can make it one day, aim for Saturday. Where? Dalecarlia, Ludvika, Sweden. Smallish town next to Borlänge. 2h drive (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.fi, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.no) !

        Re: Invitation to LEGO fest, Sweden, Ludvika. 13th December —Manfred Moolhuysen
     (...) As an innocent bystander, may I point out to you that according to your set of rules technic bricks of maximum 8 studs length are not excluded, so that under current regulation it would be legitimate to build a framework using these. Is this (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.se)

         Re: Invitation to LEGO fest, Sweden, Ludvika. 13th December —Tobbe Arnesson
     (...) The winner is the one that uses the least amount of bricks/parts. No parts may be longer (or wider for that matter) then eight studs. Thus, no 1 x 16 beams are allowed and connecting 1 x 8 beams requires at least one friction pin per beam (if (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.se)

        Re: Invitation to LEGO fest, Sweden, Ludvika. 13th December —Thomas Hoeg-Jensen
   Great initiative. Unfortunately, Ludvika is too long from Copenhagen for me to make it (at least this time). Considering the suggestion of starting a ScandLUG, if you do a rerun of the event, I will suggest you consider a location closer to Denmark (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.se)

        Re: Invitation to LEGO fest, Sweden, Ludvika. 13th December —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) Thanks! (...) Yeah, I know, Ludvika is rather far away from most other countries... (The Norwegians do know how to use LEGO, I'm more worried about the Finns :) (...) Jag förstår vad det står, fast det kanske beror på att jag precist läst den (...) (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.se)