 Local / Sverige / 1150
    Re: Micro - Moonbase —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) <snip> (...) This is way-super-cool! This could even be adapted for a orbiting space station that would be easier to construct than a full minifig scale base. I'm not sure about the more difficult to do variations, because it seems to me that (...) (22 years ago, 23-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.space)

        Re: Micro - Moonbase —Mark Nelson
   (...) Heyhey, I'm likin' that space station idea, Lenny. There's the Moonbase? Who wants to launch the Starbase project? -- Mark Nelson LCC Command: (URL) (22 years ago, 23-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.space)