 Local / Sverige / 1096
Re: New resource for the DACTA interface 70909 - Update 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.loc.se
Date:
Sat, 25 May 2002 21:05:17 GMT

"Anders Isaksson" <isaksson.etuna@REMOVEebox.tninet.se> skrev i meddelandet

http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/dacta/index.htm

OK, here's the third update - nothing new on the outside, but inside, the
interface to the 70909 has been encapsulated into a separate object, having
methods for all the output commands, and properties for the inputs.

There's also a zipped .exe for those that don't have a Delphi compiler.

The next update will take a while, as that will be some kind of programming
language/environment where you can control the interface without a Delphi
compiler etc.

Play well!
--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden