 Local / Portugal / 440
Re: Holidays
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.pt
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 16:13:27 GMT

"Pedro Silva" <el_gordo@netc.pt> skrev i meddelandet
news:Gz77MH.Btx@lugnet.com...
Hi all,

I'll be in Stockholm on June 30th, and was hoping to do some shopping for
old LEGO. Would any of you guys be able to suggest me some stores?
Also, is there any LUG meeting that day? (I know, it's a long shot... but • I
had to try :-)

Going back in time? I suppose you mean July 30th?

Sorry, I don't live in Stockholm myself, so I don't have any good tips for
you. But I think it's difficult to find _old_ Lego in Sweden (some places
it's getting difficult to find _new_ Lego!)

Is it a one day trip only? I live in Eskilstuna, about one hour by train
from Stockholm, no big problem if you'd like to visit. No great Lego stores
though, and not a very exciting town... (I think the biggest thrill is when
they run the _real_ steam engines at "Faktorimuséet", Sundays at one
o'clock).

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery/index.htm