 Local / Portugal / 37
  Re: National vote on handguns?

(...) Disagree. Do you have any cites on that? This is such a multivariable problem I'd be surprised if anyone can produce cites that demonstrate anything, although I'm certainly fond of the ones that seem to indicate that right to carry states tend (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.pt)

  Re: National vote on handguns?

(...) No, I'm afraid I do not have any cites. But I have never heard of any place where crime rate was low *and kept descending* in a constant way. The contrary seems however verifiable in most places of Earth where human presence is felt (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.off-topic.debate)