 Local / Portugal / 181
Re: The trainshow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.loc.pt
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 03:13:59 GMT

Thanks Jude!  I'll try to answer something that make sense! :-)

In lugnet.org.ca.monlug, Jude Beaudin writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.monlug, Pedro Silva writes:
Hi all,

I just saw some pics of your trainshow, and would like to congratulate you -
very well done!

Thanks!

On top of that, I'd like to ask a small question about the vehicles, which I
believe were built by either Jude Beaudin or Pierre Normandin: do you think
I could successfully apply a "grabber", pneumatically operated, to a
"caterpillar-like" (sp?) rig, as seen on dcp00408?

Probably.  But since I have never tried...   However, I think you should
increase the scale to at least to 8, 10 wide or even more (I mean, for the
cab) because of the pneumatic stuff thet seems to be pretty heavy for a 6-wide!

Would it be too bulky?

At the scale of my excavator, yes.  But as I said, increase the scale.

Good luck!

Pierre

TIA,

Pedro

I'll let Pierre answer that since they were his vehicles...

Jude