 Local / Portugal / 1665
MOC: Falco II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2008 12:56:14 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Em português no meu blog: http://legoficina.blogs.sapo.pt/192823.html

This is my last MOC. Is a hydroplane inspired on the original Falco that appears on the Conan, The Future Boy, a anime TV series from the 70s. The main reason to do this adaptation was the general shape of the original, the front door and the bubble windows on the front. After that I made some modifications, for example the tail because I don’t like the original.

You can see all the images in this BS folder: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=298065

Comments are welcome :)