 Local / Portugal / 1630
OutroMundo: A6 - Firefly Combat Unit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.loc.pt
Date:
Fri, 22 Jul 2005 10:13:14 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

A6 - Firefly Combat Unit is an archetype of a small flying device, for air combat. It would serve for boardings between zeppelins in air. Made to be easy to maneuver and it has 10 minutes of autonomy.

In this BS folder is the sequence of the first test: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=137385

Comments, please!

LBaixinho