 Local / Portugal / 1591
Re: Jeep para Aventureiros / Jeep for Adventurers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2005 23:29:06 GMT

In lugnet.loc.pt, Paulo Castanho wrote:
A New MOC, this time a little Jeep adventures style.  I put many acessories in
the jeep so it can be more realistic (I think).

Hey Paulo, that looks great!  I really like the side-mounted tools, the 4
headlights, and the front "suspension".  It's too bad the spare tire sticks
out so far on the side because it makes it look a little lopsided.  Also,
the radio-looking thing with the antenna looks out-of-place (seems too modern).
Great tailgate!

KDJ
LUGNETer #203