 Local / Portugal / 1542
Re: Belém Tower - Torre de Belém
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 2004 07:37:18 GMT

Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
Luis,

With every upgrade this gets better. I especially like how you did the
crennelations and the new details on the tower.  Is this the ultimate version,
or do you have further additions in mind?

Bruce Hietbrink

Hello

Sincerely I do not know if this is the last version, because normally I
destroy my MOCs last some time... when I need the parts. If it will have
time and parts very probably I will make the modifications suggested for
the Moolhuysen and the interiors of the Tower.

Thanks

Luís Baixinho